By using this website (williswireless.co.uk), you hereby agree to use this website respectfully and fairly.
By placing an order with Willis Wireless, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms and conditions below:
1. Willis Wireless will carry out work only where an agreement has been provided via email, SMS/text message, or Facebook Messenger (for instance when confirming the go-ahead of the work proposed within a quote).
In scenarios where the agreed work for said project has not been started, or if Willis Wireless is in a position where I am unable to meet the initially agreed requirements within the provided timescale, we can and will provide a full refund.
If, once delivered, you feel the work thus far does not meet the initial agreed requirements, the project will be taken into consideration and a partial refund may be given. This will be dealt with on a per-case basis, and will usually be the amount paid for the project, less the base cost per hour for the agreed time allocated for the part(s) of the project deemed unsatisfactory, or not meeting said initial requirements.
No Refund Given:
If the website has been approved, and completed, no refund is payable as the produced work has already been agreed as satisfactory.
2. Websites created on the Wix & Duda platforms are fully hosted and contained within Wix or Duda respectively, and cannot be transferred to another hosting provider. Websites created using the WordPress CMS/platform can be transferred to a new hosting provider, providing that either:
A) You have paid upfront in its entirety for your agreed hosting term.
B) You have agreed to pay off the remainder of your agreed hosting term.
C) You are out of contract for your agreed hosting term and all payments for your contracted hosting term have been settled.
Willis Wireless cannot accept any liability for losses caused by the unavailability, malfunction, or interruption of the services we provide (whether directly through myself or a third party) for loss of turnover, profits, revenue, sales, or indirect, consequential or special loss.
3. Once your website is live and available on your domain, it is agreed that the project has been completed to your satisfaction, and that no further work is required as part of said project. You hereby agree that any issues or faults found, or any changes requested after completion will be charged as additional work; the additional requirements will be mutually agreed prior to any work starting, and completed as a separate project. Any additional work is charged at the prevailing Willis Wireless hourly rate.
4. Should you decide to host a website that Willis Wireless have designed and/or created (that is currently, or has previously been hosted by us) on your own servers, with another hosting provider, or elsewhere other than through Willis Wireless, it is your responsibility to transfer the website to your new hosting provider. Willis Wireless will provide you with the required CPanel, FTP, and database login credentials needed to access, backup, and transfer away the content hosted with Willis Wireless. We fully recommend speaking to your new hosting provider to assist with the transfer.
5. If you have requested administrative rights, or multiple users with administrative rights to your website and/or CPanel, these accounts will have the required permissions to make changes to your website, images, content, and other resources. It is agreed that it is your responsibility to make sure the passwords for said user(s) are secure, and that Willis Wireless will not and cannot be held accountable for any account breaches on your website or CPanel. Willis Wireless does not accept any responsibility or liability for any changes that you or your user(s) make to your own website.
6. A point of contact for all accounts must be registered if you wish to do business with me; all work requested from users or affiliates of the same organisation must be discussed and approved between Willis Wireless and the registered point of contact, unless explicitly stated otherwise in written communication from the registered point of contact via the contact details we have on record for them.
7. All content (text, images, or otherwise) submitted to Willis Wireless, or uploaded to your website by yourselves, must be free of copyright. Willis Wireless accepts no responsibility for any infringement of copyright law arising from any content used on your website; or content you choose to host on the hosting services we provide.
8. I may choose to include and install plug-ins on your website to improve the user experience on your website. These plug-ins include, but are not limited to plug-ins that:
– Modify and control the cache of your website
– Communicate with CDNs (Content Delivery Networks)
– Combine, compress, and/or minify scrips and files on your website/hosting platform
– Modify the ‘.htaccess’ file used on your website/hosting platform
– Modify the order in which files and scripts load on your website
– Provide contact forms
– Provide video content, or the ability to deliver video content to your audience
– Provide maps and/or interactive images of maps
– Provide images or other media content, plus galleries, slideshows, and carousels
– Provide tracking, analytics, and insights about your website
– Provide SEO enhancements, advisories, and/or modification(s)
The plug-ins I install are all provided, hosted and/or created by third-parties; I cannot accept any responsibility for any instabilities, loss of service, malfunction, or any other other that may occur as a result of using these plug-ins. Each of the these third-parties has their own rights and responsibilities, and therefore reserves the right to alter, remove, monetise, cease, or stop updating their service(s). Some third-parties may choose to implement/modify a pricing structure on their plug-ins, and may introduce this at-will or through an update; pricing structures and/or limits imposed on the service in regards to the third-parties’ pricing structures may change drastically. In such an event, customers will be notified of this (providing they are covered under a support contract with Willis Wireless) and given the option to decide if they would like to continue with the service or if they would like to look elsewhere for an alternate provider.
9. All websites created by Willis Willis are designed to be viewed on Windows laptops and desktops/PCs, Apple iMac desktops and MacBook laptops, modern tablet and mobile devices that run the latest/most up-to-date versions of Safari, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome.
10. All websites hosted on my chosen platform are limited to a total of 1024MB (1GB) for data storage. Should you hit or exceed the 1024MB limit, I will request that you delete enough of your hosted filesystem, shrink databases, or compress directories to reduce your usage below 1024MB. Should you require more than 1024MB for your hosted storage, I can increase your limit at additional cost of £5 per month, per 500MB requested.
11. I reserve the right to include details about your website, including screenshots of, and a link to your completed website as a part of my portfolio. I may feature these details on the portfolio page of the Willis Wireless website, review websites, and on my social media accounts. I may also use these details for advertising purposes.
12. Your hosting period begins when at least one of the following criteria are met (whichever comes first):
– Your website is linked and live on your domain
– One calendar month after your order with me has been placed
– Your domain has been purchased and/or registered with me
You will be required to either pay for your hosting period in full, or on a monthly basis; should you fail to make your payments on-time, the hosting service will expire and your website will no-longer be live. Following the expiration of your hosting service, there will be a 7 day period in which you can either pay for your hosting service to be re-instated, or you can download a copy of your website files and databases to transfer elsewhere. After this 7 day period, your website will be permanently deleted from my hosting platform entirely; Willis Wireless excludes all liability for any loss of sales, business, or profit caused to the customer(s) due to the expiration of the hosting service as a result of the customer’s failure to renew their services.
13. All and any domain names purchased through Willis Wireless will be registered under my account name, unless otherwise requested; the domain will belong to Willis Wireless. Should you wish to move your domain away from me, it will be subject to a £20 release charge. The domain will be registered for 1 year. You will be notified by Willis Wireless that your domain needs renewing 1 calendar month before your domain expires, and will be subject to a renewal fee (dependant on the cost of the renewal). If the customer fails to pay for the domain renewal, the domain will expire and will be available for general sale. Customers who purchase their own domain outside of Willis Wireless will be expected to monitor and renew their own domain names.
14. Willis Wireless excludes liability for any loss of profit caused to the customer by the expiration of the domain name as a result of a technical fault or any other fault caused by the hosting company or any third party.
15. Website drafts will be created based on the design brief and information provided by the customer. If the design brief changes significantly following the first draft, an additional charge for any additional work may be applied.
16. Customers will be expected to pay their invoices within 30 days of the customer receiving it; each invoice will be provided with a ‘due date’, explicitly shown at the top of their invoice document. If the final payment has not been received within 30 days, or by the agreed due date on the invoice, Willis Wireless reserves the right to cancel the agreement without notice. All design, building, and support work carried out will be permanently deleted from my hosting platform, and no refund will be payable. Any domains or email accounts that may have been registered will also be cancelled with no refund payable.
17. Due to external factors I cannot offer any guarantees regarding the search engine position I will achieve for websites. I cannot accept liability for any change in rankings, or drop off in the position of your website due to changes in the algorithms of the search engines or the factors that they use to rank websites.
18. Willis Wireless reserves the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or controversial. I also reserve the right to refuse to handle any site found to be involved in any black hat search engine optimisation techniques. Should any of these situations arise I reserve the right to terminate your web hosting service without notice and you would not be due a refund.